Job Title: Equipment Operator
Location: Watford City, ND (other locations may be considered)
Employment Type: Full-Time
SWAT Consulting Inc. is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting firm with offices located throughout North America. SWAT specializes in comprehensive spill response, emergency management, emergency preparedness and training, remediation and reclamation in terrestrial and aquatic environments.
SWAT provides a positive work environment, stimulating career opportunities and competitive compensation. We offer our employees the ability to gain experience in spill efforts across Canada and the USA, where opportunities arise.
SWAT Consulting Inc. is seeking an Equipment Operator for our North Dakota division to join our Watford City office. The position will entail the candidate to be available on weekends and evenings on a rotational basis to respond to incidents.
- Capable of operating multiple pieces of construction equipment.
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform maintenance, daily safety inspections, lube, and refill the equipment as necessary.
- Loading, unloading, and chaining of equipment on trailer.
- Thorough understanding of ground disturbance and the safety implications of such activities.
- Maintain proper awareness of jobsite and surroundings.
- Other response activities duties as needed.
- Ability to follow federal environmental regulatory approvals and authorizations for a wide range of projects.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with SWAT employees.
- Mentoring and developing less experienced SWAT employees.
- Work within designated timeframes while completing jobs.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience within the Oil and Gas, or related industry.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated organizational, and safety skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a team based environment.
- Excellent time management and verbal communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- An eagerness to work with a dynamic team and a growth oriented company.
- Critical thinking with a focus on efficient task execution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Full understanding of ground disturbance procedures.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use a smart phone.
- Must possess a valid CDL A driver’s license or the ability to get one.
There are no ceilings at SWAT and we are an equal opportunity employer. Advancement opportunities are based on achievement results and flexibility to stretch beyond your comfort zone.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been selected. We thank all applicants in advance for their applications; however, we will only contact individuals selected for interviews.
Thank you for your interest in SWAT Consulting Inc.
← Back to Careers