A four-hour instructor-led awareness course providing essential information required to safely and effectively deploy personnel and equipment during a release on and/or under ice. Recommended for Initial Response Strike Teams, Operations Chiefs and Safety Officers. This course will be delivered ONLINE via event meeting on Microsoft Teams.
DATE: February 9, 2021
TIME: 01:00 PM MST
COST: $96 USD per participant (all payments are non-fundable)
NOTE: If you have purchased TWO (2) or more participants in a SINGLE order for the training, please provide email addresses for all participants and include the DATE that they would like to be included (February 8, 2021 or February 9, 2021) for each participant.
POST REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Upon successful registration and payment, two (2) email messages will be delivered to the participants in regards to the event and additional instructions related to the course
- First email message will be payment and registration confirmation
- Second email message will be an invitation to the Microsoft Teams online training session (will be delivered within 1 to 2 business days)
- Course Evaluation Form (anonymous) will be provided upon completion of the training via an automated email message
Please click ADD TO CART and then View Cart on the top right to proceed to enter Billing Details and PayPal Checkout.
COURSE OUTCOMES AND TACTICS
The following summary will highlight the breakdown of the online training course.
- Best practices for working safely on ice covered waterbodies
- Fate of oil in/on/under ice
- Ice Safety
- Containment and Recovery
- Gaps in current technology